Created in 2008, CertiNergy helps industry, social housing providers and local authorities consume better, and lower costs.
With its team of energy efficiency experts, CertiNergy offers a variety of services ranging from identification of sources of energy savings to funding of works through the use of White Certificates (WCs).
Both before and after any works are completed, CertiNergy looks to understand the specific issues its clients’ face, in order to identify, optimise and enhance the value of all the associated White Certificate operations and volumes.
Services are adapted to the client’s energy policy and according to its organisational, contractual and technical constraints (public or private contract).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
ADVICE AND FUNDING (TRADITIONAL, FUEL-POVERTY AND SPECIFIC WCS)
- Investment analysis
- Optimisation of volumes and production of White Certificate applications
- Operational advice
- Follow-up and regular coordination of sites
- Technical and regulatory training
- Exhaustive identification of sources of energy savings
- Support in choosing technical solutions
- Energy audits
- ISO 50001
- Engineering analysis
- Project management of energy efficiency works
- Turnkey support for energy efficiency projects
- Optimisation of purchase costs and advice in choosing suppliers
OUR MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAMS
Support you throughout your energy efficiency project and build a trusted, lasting relationship, providing you with their technical and organisational expertise.
The employees in the Major Consumers Department are drawn from the top engineering and business schools and have specialist expertise in providing strategic energy efficiency guidance.